You could soon be the proud home owner of the keys to The Anchor, Monkton Row, Wicklow Town. One of three houses in an exclusive development built by the renowned Wicklow Cosy Homes.
A Town by the Sea in the Garden of Ireland
Just a short stroll from Wicklow Town main street, this home is close to all amenities, services and facilities. Wicklow is a vibrant and busy town with many restaurants, cafes, bars and shops to enjoy, as well as an array of sports and leisure clubs and facilities. The Wicklow Pier, Black Castle and South Quay are all located within a short stroll from the front door, with the Blue Flag Brittas Bay Beach and scenic Glendalough mere minutes drive away.
A Feature Rich Home by Renowned Local Builder
Wicklow Cosy Homes pride themselves in levels of energy efficiency that far exceed the average home. This house has an A2 BER Rating. An array of features combine to ensure lower energy usage. High levels of insulation are incorporated in the walls, floors and roofs and provide a “greener” home and in addition a more sustainable way of living. 100% low energy lighting
- Houses are constructed using a timber frame and combination of brick and self-coloured rendered blockwork with concrete roof tiles.
- The house is constructed to current building regulation and standards.
- Aluminium gutters and downpipes.
- P.V.C Soffit and Facia.
- White cement maintenance free finish.
- The house will be fitted with high performance triple-glazed window.
- Multi Point Locking System used on front door and windows.
- Bevel edge skirting and architraves
- 2 panel smooth doors
- Interior fully painted
- Stylish bathrooms with modern fittings and complete with Bathroom wall and floor tiles
The kitchen is the heart of the home – The Anchor comes with a custom built kitchens by JC Kitchens. No appliances supplied.
Generous light and power points. Contemporary switches and sockets throughout. All rooms have pendant light fittings.
Air to water heating system provides domestic hot water, with low temp radiators upstairs and under floor heating downstairs. Time and temperature zone controls.
Rear garden is low-maintenance and finished with Ballylusk Stone.
Wicklow Cosy Home pride themselves in levels of energy efficiency that far exceed the average home. This house has an A2 BER Rating. An array of features combine to ensure lower energy usage. High levels of insulation are incorporated in the walls, floors and roofs and provide a “greener” home and in addition a more sustainable way of living. 100% low energy lighting
Each home constructed by Wicklow Cosy Homes is covered by a Global homes 10 year guarantee